I am grateful 4 the life experiences that I had because it taught me one thing: STRENGTH
There was a time where I felt that no matter what I did Something will always go wrong and I will always beat myself up about it.
I felt like I wasn’t a good enough mom, a good enough wife, a good enough daughter, a good enough friend nor a good enough person.
I wasn’t pretty enough, I didn’t have the best body, I wasn’t slim or tall enough, I didn’t have the best clothes or shoes.
I didn’t have a job that would provide me with enough money to help fix all my imperfections.
I was depressed and disgusted and ashamed of being me.
I didn’t want to live this life. I wanted it all to disappear.
I knew there was something wrong with the way I was viewing my life and the world around me.
I knew deep down inside that I cannot be forced to do anything I don’t want to do. I am not supposed to be in a relationship where I didn’t feel loved. Where I felt I put in 99% of the work and the other person only put in 1%. I felt the same about my friendships I was tired of putting in all the work, I gave so much of myself and when I asked for help back it didn’t happen. Their excuse was that they were busy or they entirely forgot.
So I learned to set boundaries. Around me and my time. I decided that I mattered too. That my feeling were not to be dismissed. But what this really taught me was the strength and resilience needed to put myself first. To love myself first and foremost. Because If you don’t value yourself how do you expect others to follow suit. How can you expect others to love you if you don’t even love yourself enough, other will not respect you and they will take advantage of that weakness.
I will show you how to find self-empowerment through your current situations. I will guide you in healing trauma that happened that may have prevented you from fully embodying yourself now. I will show you how to show up for yourself more than you have ever done before. I will also help enlighten you on your spiritual path on this earth.
#LorenaDouglasLMSW #SacredAkashicLibrarian #Healer #Therapist #TherapistinNY #MentalHealth #Wellness #WellnessBlog #LatinaTherapist #SocialWorker #Magic #Energy #Vibration #VibrationMagician #Clairs #Psychic #divinefeminine #spiritualawakening #manifestation #divinefemininehealing #akashicrecords